Job Purpose Summary:
Plan and carry out activities to ensure the effective running of
the warehouse and facilitate the transit of product through the
warehouse function, ensuring accurate records of product receipt,
location and movement are created.
Key Responsibilities &
- Liaise with the IAM's regularly to ensure the day to day
organisation and prioritisation of works orders.
- Package product ready for dispatch, ensuring the accurate
generation of all necessary documentation.
- Liaise internally to resolve issues relating to product,
customers and suppliers.
- Ensure that the movement of product in and out of the warehouse
is controlled at all times
- Participate in checks/cycle counting as required by the
- Ensure calibrated equipment remains in calibration and that
specified in-house equipment checks are conducted
- Ensure that product quality is preserved at all times,
including handling, storage and packing
- Identify, record and report nonconforming product and process
such product in accordance with disposition instructions.
- Ensure all product is appropriately located and stored and that
electronic stock locations are accurately updated and
This is a description of the job as it is currently constructed.
It may be reviewed periodically and updated in order to ensure that
the job description fully reflects the duties of the role.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will
be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated within the
overall business objectives of the Company.
Return to our Latest Jobs